Last Friday we actually had a warm day for a change so Woody and I decided to take advantage. I thought I'd share a few funny pics with you of my fur-baby and his favorite past time!
(my apologies for the bad quality, they were taken on my phone)
the frisbee doubles as a teddy bear for the pup after a long day of playing :)
That is hilarious that Woody snuggles with a frisbee. "bad quality"...I can NOT believe those were taken with a camera phone. You should see the so called quality or lack there of from the pictures that my camera phone produces.
4 comments:
That is hilarious that Woody snuggles with a frisbee. "bad quality"...I can NOT believe those were taken with a camera phone. You should see the so called quality or lack there of from the pictures that my camera phone produces.
Oh, Dakota would just love to play with Woody!! I can't believe he sleeps with a frisbee!! That's sooo funny!
So cute! I love that last pictures... his paw looks HUGE! lol
That last picture is adorable! You can tell he is one loved doggie!
Post a Comment