We got snow! Unfortunately I still had to go to work but I did get to play in it for a few with the Wood dog. He's seen snow twice in Bham but it wasnt this much. He was beside himself! He had such a great time running around in it and trying to eat it.

a reminder to not eat yellow snow!


some kids already had this cute little snow man made.. Woody wanted to make it yellow!


"mom - seriously! no more pictures!"
3 comments:
I think Woody likes the snow as much as Dakota! Isn't it fun to see snow through the eyes of a dog? It's a whole new world! :)
Too cute! Looks like Woody had a blast!!!
I love the pics of Woody in the snow! Our female dog (fiona) says she likes to look at the snow from her window only....she is a princess and yes she has a voice! I would love to hear Woody's voice! Great Post!
Post a Comment