Friday night I got together with some of my best friends at the Crane residence for some spaghetti and Wii. I brought my Wii and Wii fit with me for a little twist on our normal game night. For those of you who don't know what a Wii Fit is, it's a balance board for the Wii that comes with hilarious games to get you in shape and help work on your balance and posture. Watching everyone hula hoop and try to walk across the zip line and head soccer balls was hilarious! After playing with the fit for a while we decided to get Wii sports out and played some pretty intense games of Wii bowling. It was a blast!
Auntie Rel and miss Emma
Emma showing me how she can roll over!
cutest reindeer ever!
Saturday we had our first planning committee brainstorming session for the OHS class of 2000 reunion. We toured a few venues and had lunch at sticky fingers. It was a productive meeting I think but we have a lot to do, thank goodness we have a year! Saturday night I met up with some of my Ooltewah buddies and went to our friend Wade's house to watch the UFC fight. For some reason, I enjoy watching those fights!
The next few days were spent shopping and running errands during the day and then either watching a movie or playing Wii bowling with the fam at night. They went by way too quickly of course!
Tuesday night I met up with a few more Ooltewah buddies at the Fox and hound to play some pool and beat the boys at Silver Strike! :)
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment