I am thankful for the 3 F's... Food, Family and Football! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays because my family gets together every year for a wonderful meal (although we really missed Aunt Connie, Uncle
Tef and Jason the last two years!). We see each other a few times a year for random occasions but this is one holiday get together we never miss! Another great thing about Thanksgiving is rival weekend for college football which means the Clemson vs South Carolina game will be on. This is usually a pretty good day for the tigers but occasionally the gamecocks come out on top. This year the tigers haven't been so hot and the gamecocks have had their moments so it could have gone either way. I did not go to the game which was in Clemson this year but thoroughly enjoyed yelling and cheering at the
tv. The tigers played their best game of the season and pulled a big win! This win was very important for many reasons.. 1) pride - always an important thing in this game against the gamecocks 2) bowl eligibility - without this win we wouldn't have been eligible to go to a bowl game 3) it won our interim coach,
Dabo Swinney, a chance at the permanent job - which he accepted! What a great win for us! We will be playing in the Gator Bowl on New Years day now!
I didn't get to see as many of my friends and family as I wanted to see over the holiday weekend but it was wonderful spending time with those that I did get to see and I am definitely looking forward to the Christmas holiday so I can take time off and see those I did and didn't get to see for Thanksgiving. I'll be heading to Chattanooga on Christmas Eve and am planning to stay there through the first weekend in Jan. Lets hang out!
Here are the few pics we took on
Thanksgiving..
all of the cousins except for Jason :(

Woody and Boomer talking through the fence.. I think Woody was teasing him with his
frisbee!

Boomer

Woody takes his
frisbee with him everywhere
No comments:
Post a Comment