This weekend I got the chance to attend my first home game in Boone! Appalachian State made it to the next round in the playoffs so I went up to Boone with my Aunt Connie, Uncle Tef and cousin Jeffrey to watch our favorite kicker play! App was playing against the Richmond Spiders and the game didn't go well but it was still a fun trip once I was able to adjust to the bitter weather (yeah right I never got used to it!). It even snowed during the game which was very exciting for me! Freezing my toes off was well worth the experience and I cant wait to get up there in the warmer months next season now that I'm close enough!
16 years ago

.jpg)
2 comments:
You're going to make a man one very lucky husband one day with your passion for football!
Looks like one fun weekend!!!!
Post a Comment