Sunday, December 7, 2008

Big 5 Holiday Party

When I moved to Charlotte I joined the Clemson Alumni Charlotte chapter. I haven't been here long enough to attend many events but I did get the opportunity to attend the ACC alumni holiday cocktail party last Thursday. The Charlotte alumni chapters of 5 schools from the ACC got together and planned the second annual party at a nice bar downtown Loft 1523. It was a semi-formal mixer with UNC, Wake Forest, UVA, Duke, and Clemson Alumni. My coworker, Patrice, is a Wake Forrest alum so we decided to get all dolled up and head downtown with her boyfriend, Tim, escorting us. It was a lot of fun and I'm looking forward to going to many more events with Clemson alumni.


Here are a few pictures we took..



Patrice and Tim

1 comment:

Becca said...

How awesome that you would just get right in the mix and meet people! Good for you - looks like fun!! I can imagine how those mixers will get once basketball gets stirred up - you ARE in basketball country right there in the middle of Wake - UNC - and Duke. and yes, I AM jealous.