Saturday, I started the day by getting my hair cut (see below although not a great picture of the layers). I decided to chop it off and put some layers in again. To some of you this look will be familiar, to others, let me know what you think! When its long I want it short, when its short I want it long, so I like to switch it up sometimes! Later in the day I met up with my friend Patrice and her boyfriend Tim and we went to the Clemson vs UNC Charlotte basketball game. Tim graduated from Charlotte so they are both big fans and warned me if I wore orange, they wouldn't speak to me! That didn't last! :) It was a very good, close game and I'm happy to say that Clemson won 71-70. Clemson football also won this weekend so it was a great weekend for Tigers fans! We need one more win to be bowl eligible which is insane, but stay tuned next Saturday at noon... we must beat the gamecocks!
Here are a few pics from the bball game..
at the UNC Charlotte 49ers stadium
The halftime entertainment was trampoline jumpers! This guy was on a snow board!
He was on skis! And yes they were still flipping!
Tim and Patrice
That brings us to today. Today was a productive day.. did some chores, ran some errands.. Now I am watching the AMAs and am curious what your thoughts are on the New Kids on the Block? Did you see their performance? Were you as big of a fan as I was back in the day? I slept on their sheets! Jordan was my favorite! :)
Hope you all had a great weekend! Next is Thanksgiving and although I was planning on going to the Clemson vs S. Carolina football game, I've changed my mind due to game time and lack of a ticket so I'm headed to Chattanooga Thursday night! If you are going to be in Chattanooga this weekend, call me! I want to see everyone! Meag - if you are there please call me!
.jpg)
5 comments:
I love the hair!
I was a big NKOTB fan, but I think they're too old to be singing about the same stuff! :) I didn't see the AMA performance, but I've seen their video recently and it just made me hurt for them!
NKOTB 4EVA :)
I too shared in the lust, um..i mean love for Jordan. I had EVERYTHING Jordan: the shirts, earrings, I even went to the concert in Chatty and got their "autograph" and worse of all: I had the ridiculous doll of Jordan. He was definitely my fave.
I saw them on the Rachel Ray show while I was out with my surgery. Why haven't people learned to leave a good thing alone? There is such a long list of good '90's things that should just stay in the 90's but for some reason they're trying to make a come back. ie: NKOTB, 90210...need I list more?
It seems silly that they're back. I didn't see their AMA performance but I've seen them elsewhere. I WAS a fan, but I would agree with Allyson that their comeback is painful.
Great post! Okay, the art crawl sounds like something I would absolutely love! Maybe in the spring I can come up there and join you!
I will be in C-town over Thanksgiving. My family has LOTS planned to keep me busy busy busy, BUT I am thinking I could swing a lunch or dinner or something! We'll be in touch! ;-)
Your hair cute is so cute. Lucky dog, you look cute with long or short hair. Did you do low lights, hair darker in the winter, or just the pic. It looks good either way.
Also, a NKOTB fan and I hearted Jordan as well. Pretty cheesy that these "old" men are singing cheesy nineties songs. It is one thing for teenage boys to be singing cheesy songs but moldy "old" men. The Jonas Brothers blew them a way. *the old referred to is relative to their younger selves*
The hair is super cute!
Jordan was my fave, too...I think I may still have my NKOTB slap bracelet somewhere!
Post a Comment