Monday, November 3, 2008

So cute its scary!

Halloween weekend was a lot of fun! It started Friday night when Lauren, Wes and I drove to Nashville for our friend Kristin's Halloween party! Lauren and I were bees and Wes was the bee keeper! It was a lot of fun spending time with Kristin and her fiance Bo and all of their friends in Nashvegas! Thanks for having us K!!

buzzzy bees


our stingers :)


the bee keeper trying to catch the wifey bee


Kristin was a mouse!


the bee keeper was exhausted after a long night of trying to catch 2 busy bees!


the mouse is marrying Elvis!


Elvis came back as a bee later in the night


Saturday we headed back to Chattanooga and I spent the evening at the kiddie Halloween party with the UTC gang at Mel's. It was great spending time with you girls and your families! As always, thanks for letting me be part of the group!!

Becca's cakes! So cute and sooo yummy!


Chef Mel and todays catch.. Emma lobster!




Brittany's baby, the cutest and busiest bee of all, Ada!


Katie and Clemson's newest tiger, Owen!


Kristi's little man, Nolan, and Ada having a moment..


It was a such a great weekend to have before I headed North. I really enjoyed getting to spend time with some of my oldest and newest friends! Thanks all for making it so memorable!

3 comments:

Meagan said...

So So fun! I am sorry I didn't get back to you about Friday night... I just had such a busy weekend planned, Friday I wanted to see Vance and Dawson and chill for a bit! I hate that I missed you!!!!

Lauren said...

How stinkin' cute are all those babies?!

You were a cute bee, too!

-brittany- said...

cute post it was so good to see you!