This weekend I went to Clemson to reunite with some of my best friends from college and to attend my first Clemson home football game of the season. It was a blast! It started last week when I drove to Charlotte to look for a place to live. I stayed with some friends from high school, Catie (Richards) and Jason Bush! They were nice enough to talk me into staying with them even though I had a hotel reserved through my company. I really enjoyed our time together while I was there and look forward to spending more time with them when I move there!
Friday on my way to Clemson, I stopped in Greenville to have dinner with my cousin Jeffrey and his wife Rory. It was so good to see you two! After dinner at Hooters (Rory's pic haha) I headed south to meet up with some friends in Tiger Town! It was such a great reunion night!
Jimmy and Keith
Saturday was a long day. We had a noon game against GA Tech so we got to campus about 2 hours before to hang out at a few tailgates then it was game time!
Dabo Swinney's (our interim coach) first time running down the hill!
Jess! thanks again for letting me have your extra ticket!
After the game I got to see Whitney and her family at their tailgate then spent the rest of the day with some of my best guy friends from my junior and senior year! They are all so successful now and I'm so proud of them!
Brian, Chris, Jeremy, Kyle and Steve


.jpg)
2 comments:
What a great weekend! I bet your glad to move back to that area again! How funny that Catie and Jason live up there... I don't even think I knew they got married! How funny!
Hey! I tagged you on my blog... check out the post for the insructions!
Post a Comment