Sunday, September 28, 2008

More fair action


This weekend my sister came to visit and in the middle of watching a bunch of upsetting football on Saturday, we decided to go to the fair. I know it was my second time in one week but she hadn't been and wanted to experience the craziness!

I decided to post again about it because I saw something Saturday that I did not get to see on Wednesday, monkey races! That's right, two monkeys racing but guess what they were racing on?? Dogs! It was hilarious (even though I did feel bad for all of the animals involved).. see below!

I had to visit the kangaroo again. He was relaxing this time.
We didn't take that many pics but I wanted to share the few we did. It was another fast but fun weekend aside from all of the disappointing football games!

No comments: