My friend Lea and I love to get together for sushi night! We
don't get to do it that often but it's become a ritual for us and somehow we always end up getting the same thing! We have both grown to love these little rolls in the last year after being introduced to them at our favorite place,
Surin! It is a Thai restaurant that now has two locations in Birmingham, one downtown in 5 points and one on 280 near where I live!
Our favorite roll is super crunch (Salmon, Tempura,
Masago, and Japanese Sauce)
Mmm spicy shrimp roll (Shrimp, Cucumber, Snow Crab, Tempura, Avocado, Spicy Sauce and
Masago)

Lea attempting to eat her spicy shrimp roll.. it was tough to keep together!

Let me know if you'd like to join us!
1 comment:
Mmmmmmmmm! I love sushi!! Crunchy Shrimp Roll, California Roll, and "Mount Fuji" (at my favorite Sushi place - Fuji's) are my three favorites! :-)
There was a chef there that would make me and my friend Jenn all kinds of AMAZING stuff that wasn't on the menu and he always charged us next to nothing... we went once a week! Then he got fired - lol - probably for doing what he did for us, and others I'm sure! So I don't get Sushi as often anymore! lol
Post a Comment