After, we headed home to clean up and head downtown for a surprise 30th birthday dinner for Lauren's hubby Wes. 40 people at TGI Fridays... he is a lucky guy! And we are lucky that it was kept a secret and he was truly surprised!
bday boy :)
two of my favorite females!
Unfortunately I didn't take any other pictures this weekend. After dinner we headed over to Big River for the night. I met a group of people from New Orleans who were in town for a wedding. They were very entertaining! Randomly, one of the guys is best friends with a guy here in Charlotte who is a co-owner of one of my favorite spots on the lake. Cant wait for him to come visit and introduce me! :) Sunday was sad because I had to drive home ... in the rain. It was quick and exhausting but it was a good time regardless. I'm now resting up for the next trip. Thursday I'm headed to Savannah to meet up with my mom, sis, aunt and grandmother. We're taking a Paula Deen Tour on Friday which includes lunch at Uncle Bubbas! Then Saturday I'm headed to Greenville, SC for a wedding on the golf course at Furman University. Stay tuned for a post and lots of pics from those fun events!
.jpg)
2 comments:
Damn girl! You're busy!
Savannah (more accurately, Tybee Island) is one of my top three favorite places ON THE PLANET! Uncle Buba's is great and when you are there you'll be right there at Tybee! I can't wait to hear and see pictures from that trip!
This weekend looked fun, but it was a wham, bam, thank you ma'am kind of weekend! In - visit frenzy - and out! lol. How long is the drive from home to C-town for you?
Hi! Its Meagan's sister, Sarah. Your blog is too cute! I love your colors. Trips back home to Chatt town re always busy for all of us. Got too much to do and so many people to re-connect with! Sounded like fun. Its May 4 so I guess your back from Savannah by now. I'll be checking back to hear about it. I'd LOVE a trip to Savannah right now!!!!
Post a Comment