I finally had the pleasure of meeting miss Emma and I loved every minute of it! Even though she
didn't act like she did... ;) I have a way with timing and both times I got to visit were fussy times for her. She is such an incredible little girl and I am just so happy to have her as a part of my life. I first met her on a Friday night on my way in town. She had on a purple
onesie that had an owl on it for her auntie
REL's arrival. I am so upset that I
didn't bring in my camera! It was right after her last feeding before bedtime and what they call fussy time. She was very
awnry. I could tell she was sleepy as her eyes kept trying to close but she would not let them! It reminded me of those days in school when I'd sit at my desk and start to doze and catch myself so I'd jump and get wide-eyed pretty quickly. I saw Emma do this a few times. It was adorable! She
isn't a big fan of naps but I am sure one day she will learn to appreciate nap time as much as the rest of us do! Here are a few pictures that I did take. I wish I had taken more but there is plenty of time for that.

On the way to
DQ.. Mommy had a craving for a blizzard and I think Emma was upset that she wasn't getting one! I just love her little
pouty face...

Proud mommy...

Telling mommy to talk to the hand!
haha
1 comment:
Is she not the cutest thing ever! So sweet!!!!
Post a Comment