Friday, July 18, 2008

Woodrow

The night before I graduated from college, I was blessed with a surprise graduation gift in the form of a 10lb chocolate lab puppy. Meet Woody...



Woody is now 4 years old and I couldn't ask for a better companion. When I moved to Charlotte after graduating, I lived by myself for the first time in 21 years. I have lived alone since and couldn't have done it without my buddy keeping me comfortable and safe.

Anyone who has met Woody knows that he is quite the character. He has a spunky personality and has the energy of the energizer bunny. He is happy as long as he's playing with one of his many toys and loves attention! My dad calls him Cedric the Entertainer haha!

These are a few of his favorite things:
his Mackdaddy is his best buddy besides his mom of course!


his aunt MJ and his tiger


being on the water...


being in the water...


his baby pool


a ball of any kind, although the tennis ball is his fav


and most of all, his frisbee!!

1 comment:

-brittany- said...

Hey Rel!

Thanks for saying hello and also for the encouraging words. I really appreciate it.

I love your sweet fur-baby. We have a weimeriner so if Woody ever needs a place to stay when you come in town then he is always welcome at our house. They are definitely equal in size, stature and ENERGY!

Hope to see ya soon!